Friday, July 24, 2009

Which Direction Should I Take?

Hi Everyone,

Well, I have a decision to make, so I thought I'd discuss it with you. You probably noticed that almost all the posts here at the Daily Reeder are political, social, or religious and spiritual. Now and then I deviate from this theme, talking about some trip or break I took that I enjoyed. There was the time I took that huge trip across the country, which I attempted to chronicle here. However, since this blogger was using the computer most of the time, I didn't get much of a chance to do it, and I kept putting it off, and then it kind of fizzled out.

I choose this forum to talk about politics and religion, since they tell you "Don't talk about politics and religion," I choose to blog about it. However, talking and thinking about politics all the time cort of wears on you. I noticed that after a while blogging, I end up sort of worn out, tense, slightly irritated. Beyond that, I just think some diversity here would be in line. I will still do political commentary for the most part, but I feel like I should be more diverse in this blog. But, again, this is just me. What do you guys think I should do? I look forward to hearing your answers.

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi D.R.,
    I enjoy reading your insights into politics and religion, but I can understand it much be difficult facing these weighty subjects day after day. Maybe you could have a different emphasis each day, such as Spiritual Monday, Activism Tuesday, Politics Wednesday, etc. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be the right choice.

    ReplyDelete