Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Listen To Mr. Obama In His Own Words




Hi everyone,


Really quickly, I'd like to share something with you. It came to my attention that President Barack Obama penned an editorial in Sunday's Washington Post. I don't subscribe to the Washington Post (LA Times all the way!), so I was only able to track down the text of the editorial today. I knew that he had penned a few editorials before; I had read one of them in the LA Times. I have both of the books he wrote; I particularly liked The Audacity of Hope, and I am currently reading Dreams From My Father. So I read the thing from Sunday, and it sounded like something he'd say. It seems he contributed personally to some of his speeches, so it wouldn't suprise me if he personally had a hand in writing it.




This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

No comments:

Post a Comment