Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Personal Daily Reeder Developments

To one&all,

Things are really picking up with the Daily Reeder. You may notice that little picture to your left. Yes, that's me, the Daily Reeder. Not the greatest picture, but I could certainly have done worse. I couldn't figure out how to post pictures like that on this blog page. It took me a while to get it up there (no, I don't mean in that way!). Blogging is still a very new trade to me. Well, I'm really moving into the 21st century now!

I debated whether or not to include a picture of myself on this blog. I still use the anonymity thing whenever I'm blogging, in the style of my blogging inspiration. This is also why my profile information on blogspot includes no personal information about me. Not my name (though the title of the blog gives you a hint), not my gender (pretty obvious looking at the picture), not my birthday, nothing except the picture.

Also, when I'm blogging, I occassionally drop details about myself. I'm not quite as exclusive with personal traits as my friend back in LA. But ultimately, this blog is about more than just me. I talk about big issues from a true outsider's perspective, and listen to some of your thoughts on it, if you have any to provide me. They are as much for my understanding as for yours. Sometimes, though, like now, I just ramble.

Anyway, just a little update on the personal front. I will be back with another post tonight. I am going to pay tribute to 2008, and look ahead into 2009. What a year it has been, and what a year still to come. More on that still to come tonight, as we count down. Till then,

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out

No comments:

Post a Comment