Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays from the Daily Reeder

To one&all,

I just wanted to say merry christmas, for those of you who share this celebration with me. I have to admit that I'm not too religious, but christmas tugs at my heartstrings nevertheless. As I type this, there is little more than an hour left until midnight. I'm counting down, t minus 67 minutes, out here in the Colorado mountains (2 hours and 7 minutes for those of you back home in Cali).

One final thing I'd like to add, in between all the activities, I was unable to procure a gift for my fellow blogger, the Obamathon man. Obamathon man, I deeply regret this failure. I hope that my lasting companionship and maybe my getting a belated gift for you sometime in the next few days can make this christmas worthwhile for you.

So anyway, I wanted to give you all this final blessing before the holiday commences. Whichever holiday you celebrate, whether it's christmas, like me, or some other festivity, I hope you get as much joy from it as I have today in the lead up to christmas. Thank you, may you be blessed this holiday and thoughout 2009.

This is the Daily Reader, Over&out.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Daily Reeder!
    I understand your regret in not getting a present for your associate. I'm sure your presence is a treasured gift for him any time of year but especially at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete