Friday, January 9, 2009

On the road again...

Hello Everyone,

Cue the Willie Nelson song, 'cause I'll be on the road again soon. I've been in the greater Denver area for the last few weeks, as I've probably informed you. Tomorrow, I'll be heading east, probably ending up in Kansas City tomorrow night. Now the journey part begins in earnest.

Now, I've never really been on the ground anywhere between the Rockies and the Atlantic, except for the time last summer when I was in Chicago. So this will be kind of an awakening for me. For those of you readers that live in the zone between the Rockies and the Atlantic, I'll finally get to see what daily life is like for you.

I'll give you daily, or nightly, updates on what me and my fellow blogger are up to. We will be heading for our relatives' place in Virginia. Then we will head north. I'll give you more updates as we go along. See ya!

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

1 comment:

  1. Daily Reeder:

    I've heard the area between the Rockies and the East Coast described as "fly-over country." But now you will experience it mile by mile. Lucky you.

    Hey, what about some photos?

    Loved your last blog entry about loving America. It was a moving piece of writing.

    Keep up the entertaining and thoughtful writing.

    Thanks, A Fan

    ReplyDelete