Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello from the Show Me State

Hi everybody,

Well, the title says it all. I'm currently in the town of Warrensburg, about 40 miles southeast of Kansas City. Yesterday we set off across the prarie. My affiliate blogger and I drove across the state of Kansas, the home of both former President Dwight Eisenhower and the late mother of President-Elect Barack Obama.

Later, we went by Topeka, stopping by the Brown v. Board of Education historic site. Apparently, the school has been turned into a museum. I don't have time to go into depth right now, but tonight I'll give you all a more extensive report. See ya soon!

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daily Reeder,
    How appropriate to visit the landmark of school desegration on your way to this auspicious inauguration. I hope you'll have time to give more details in a later post.

    ReplyDelete