Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Daily Reeder Developments


Hi everyone,


Well, as you probably noticed, I reformatted the main page of this blog. I may not be Barack Obama, but I can change things, too. Anyway, I thought the old layout (seen above) looked kind of primitive, so I took the liberty of redecorating it, giving a newer look, you know what I mean? I also just learned how to post pictures on this thing (the post with the photo of the downed plane was my affiliate's). What can I say? I'm learning how to use this blog as I go along. Hopefully, I'll have something new for you soon. See ya!


This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daily Reeder,
    Cool new look. Watching blogs grow and change is what makes them interesting. Like people. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete