Friday, July 2, 2010

What Will You Be Doing This 4th of July Weekend




Hi Everyone,
Well, I've gotten behind on my blogging again. The reason is that I've been working on my aunt's farm and my grandfather's house here in Barre, MA (location shown on the map above). So I've been doing some work for them for the past few weeks. Anyway, I'm back up and blogging, and I will post some on my experiences here. It has been an eventful last few weeks, so I can't wait to fill you in.
My question her is, what are you going to do for the Fourth of July? I will be going to a cookout with some of my aunt's friends. My family back in Long Beach, where I live, has some interesting plans of their own. So I would like to hear, how are you going to commemorate the Declaration of Independence, 234 years later? See ya!
This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.


No comments:

Post a Comment