Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've Returned, With a Vengeance

Hi Everyone,

Well, I don't believe in taking vengeance, but apparently I've returned with one! Anyway, I was checking out blogs this morning, and I suddenly got inspired to return and revamp this blog. So I hope you like the new design. I picked the background for a couple of reasons. Have you ever looked at a satellite picture of the world and been fascinated by it? That's one reason. Another is that I usually live off in my own little world. That's why I got this blog up and running. Let me know what you think of the new layout. Any questions, concerns, condemnations, you can comment.

Anyway, I think I owe you, the reeders, an apology. I had said I was going to do weekly posts from now on, but then I went back east, and between all the work, I got off track, and posted very little. I would like to tell you some about the two months that I spent out; the eight weeks I spent in Barre, MA and elsewhere in Massachusetts, and my two weeks traveling via highway back out here to Long Beach. This will require a couple of posts, so bare with me a while.

There are many things I would like to talk about. Not just political, but religious, spiritual, some personal things (but not too many, since this is the internet). This blog is now brand new, and the weekly (or maybe twice a week) postings will now resume. And I've got plenty of things here for you, the reeder. See you soon!

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

No comments:

Post a Comment