Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's My Party Now!

Hi Everyone,

Well, while I was out, I had a little, um, how shall I say, birthday! But not just any birthday. A week ago last friday, I turned 20. It was a wonderful birthday. I got up early and had breakfast up in Santa Monica with my Dad and Brother. I hung out up in Santa Monica and LA for most of the day. I went out to dinner with my family and my Mom made a nice cake.

So anyway, I dig the presents I got. I got two books, one of which I really wanted to read, and I got a nice new shirt, which fits quite well. I also got some new stuff for my room, which I've been putting together. So that worked out really well.

As always, hanging out with the people I cherish was wonderful. I spent a lot of time with my Brother, as well as my Mom and Dad. That's the best thing about birthdays. I really love just doing thing the way I feel like on my birthday. My favorite part of my birthday, though, is being with friends, family and all the people I cherish. That was what made it. I'll have some more posts up for you soon. See ya then!

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

No comments:

Post a Comment