Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi everyone,

Well, I know I've been gone over a month now, so in this post I will just welcome you back to the blog. This is why I was gone: I got into a lull in activity for a few weeks, then I had some personal stuff I had to deal with, so I took another week off. Even guys like me need time off sometimes. Then I returned to thinking about the big issues, but still couldn't get any ideas out. So here I am.

Anyway, if you've all been missing me, the wait is now over. So you can expect some good new stuff out of here. When it will surface, I can't say exactly, but it will be soon enough here. I am now back to giving you my analysis as a true outsider. I'm not so vain as to think that I have all the solutions to everything; I don't. But I will be looking at things, giving my perspective on it, and listening for your conclusions.

This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

No comments:

Post a Comment