Monday, March 15, 2010

It's [third] Party Time!




Hi Everyone,


Well, tonight, I thought I'd do a double post, since I've been off for so long. Anyway, this is just some idea I wanted to get out there, so this will be a quick post.
So this is my thought: we've seen how dysfunctional our political system is. I've grown quite tired of both the far right power brokering of the Republicans, and the mucky pro-corporate centrism of the Democrats. It has now become a choice between bad and worse; and I have grown tired of both. I've also grown tired of the nastiness and animosity that politics tends to breed. I want a peaceful, just and free society. And I've grown tired of being told that the latter excludes the former two possibilities.
So what's a pro-peace, pro-environmental seeker of true democracy to do? Well, I don't have any answers, but I do have an idea of what I'd like to do. I want to start a third party. I want this to be a viable party that people can access, too. I'm thinking of a name for this party. I'm thinking of a name for it. I would call it the "Freedom and Restoration Party." You can write me with more ideas on this party and its name. I do like the idea of putting "freedom" or "liberty" in the name, because I think that idea is very important to take back from the powers that be. I'll talk to you more about this and ideas related to it soon. See ya then!
This is the Daily Reeder, Over&out.

No comments:

Post a Comment